Taco Tuesday Just Got Even BETTER!
Want to see how to make these up close? We’re hosting a Date Night this Friday at 7:30 pm. Fresh flour, and corn tortillas, steak, shrimp, jackfruit and lentil and caulflower tacos, homeade salsa and guacamole and finished with lemon meringue pie. Includes margaritas, cervezas and sangria! Fun, chill and you’ll go home WELL Fed.
Fresh Flour Tortillas
These tacos are so delicious, you'll wonder why you ever bought the store bought never-ever-go-bad version.
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth or water
- 3 tablespoons oil olive/canola/sunlower/corn
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Put the flour and salt in a large bowl. Mix.
- Create a well and pour the water and oil into the centre.
- Slowly beat the flour into the oil and water mixture. When the oil and water is mostly combined, turn the dough onto the counter and form into a ball, kneading a few times.
- Divide the dough ito 8 equal parts and roll into a ball. Dust the counter with flour and roll out the dough into thin circles.
- Heat a heavy frying pan on high heat and cook the tortillas about 30 seconds on each side. Serve immediately with your favourite taco fixings.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!