Life Skills Classes for neuro-diverse adults with Down syndrome, MID and Autism.
This seven week course will cover:
- planning and preparing meals
- food safety: how long can food be left out, cross contamination and best before dates
- knife skills: how to safely chop food
- how to clean dishes and counters
- how to check of food is spoiled
Every class we will cook a meal and a light dessert.
Session includes 7, 2 1/2 hour classes.
If you want to join after the session started, please send an email through the contact form and submit your request.