Life Skills Class May 15 – June 26
Life Skills Classes for neuro-diverse adults with Down syndrome, MID and Autism.
This eight week course will cover:
- planning and preparing meals
- food safety: how long can food be left out, cross contamination and best before dates
- knife skills: how to safely chop food
- how to clean dishes and counters
- how to check of food is spoiled
Every class we will cook a meal and a light dessert.
Session includes 6, 2 1/2 hour classes. No class Monday, May 22 for Victoria Day.