Cold Brew Coffee
Make delicious cold brew coffee at home! 10 minutes work!
- coffee grinder, cheese cloth, sieve, glass jar
- 1 cup fresh, coarsely ground coffee
- 4 cups cold water
- Grind coffee and place in large glass jar.
- Add water and stir well.
- Cover with a lid or cheese cloth.
- Place on counter or in fridge and allow to rest for 12-15 hours.
- Strain through a cheese cloth, or paper towel, or coffee filter.
- Serve over ice and top with cream and simple syrup or your favourite liqueur.