Life Skills Cooking Camp July 25 – July 29
August 22 @ 10:00 am - August 26 @ 2:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until September 2, 2022
Life Skills Classes for neuro-diverse adults with Down syndrome, MID and Autism.
This six week course will cover:
- planning and preparing meals
- food safety: how long can food be left out, cross contamination and best before dates
- knife skills: how to safely chop food
- how to clean dishes and counters
- how to check of food is spoiled
Every class we will cook a meal and a light dessert.