Life Skills Class
June 25 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Saturday, repeating until June 25, 2022
Life Skills Classes for neuro-diverse adults with Down syndrome, MID and Autism.
This six week course will cover:
- planning and preparing meals
- food safety: how long can food be left out, cross contamination and best before dates
- knife skills: how to safely chop food
- how to clean dishes and counters
- how to check of food is spoiled
Every class we will cook a meal and a light dessert.