Life Skills Class March 20 – May 8
March 20 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$850.00
Life Skills Classes for neuro-diverse adults with Down syndrome, MID and Autism.
This eight week course will cover:
- planning and preparing meals
- food safety: how long can food be left out, cross contamination and best before dates
- knife skills: how to safely chop food
- how to clean dishes and counters
- how to check of food is spoiled
Every class we will cook a meal and a light dessert.
Session includes 8, 2 1/2 hour classes.
Classes run EVERY Monday from March 20 through to May 8, from 1 pm to 3:30 pm.