Life Skills Class
February 6 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Life Skills Classes for neuro-diverse adults with Down syndrome, MID and Autism.
This eight week course will cover:
- planning and preparing meals
- food safety: how long can food be left out, cross contamination and best before dates
- knife skills: how to safely chop food
- how to clean dishes and counters
- how to check of food is spoiled
Every class we will cook a meal and a light dessert.
Session includes 8, 2 1/2 hour classes.
Class runs from January 9 through to March 6. There will be NO CLASS on February 20 for Family Day.